Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6M-M4-K9= & R-CBE6K-K9 License Count in CCW

Hello

With respect to BE6000 ordering guide at http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/business-edition-6000/guide-c07-717328.pdf

I need BE600M system so selected BE6M-M4-K9 product code

License to be added through R-CBE6K-K9 

Now whenever I configure more than 150 licenses the configurator says that "the maximum of allowed licenses is 150".

Max 150 Licenses is the limit for the BE6S (small) system.

Where did I go wrong?

How can I get max 1000 licenses for the BE6K-M4-K9 system?

Thanks

Fred

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're a partner, get in touch with pre-sales so they can assist you with this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

praphans1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Fred,

Yes, BE6K-S support 150 user in 1 server, for BE6K medium density which can support 1000 users, you can use this BE6M-M4-K9= for BOM generation, then you  can select type of power, so you will finish in BE6K-M part

Next, you go to R-CBE6K-K9, and click option then you can select the version of software in require software version and then go to license starter bundle, this is cisco promotion which provide 25 licenses in the package. so if you need 1000 lic, you can select starter licenses and go to add more user, select the type of license that you want to purchase, so this case, you have to fill 975 lic.

Thanks

Praphan

You can see the BOM as attached file

[object Object]

Hello Praphan

Thank you very much for your detailed answer.

I mixed up the software versions not selecting the one for 1000 licenses.

"Once you're committing an error you're prone to repeat it" so I did not find the flaw until I saw your repsonse.

Regards

Fred

OK, If you mix, so you just change the server, you may use ucs instead of BE6K or use BE7K, the maximum may be 1000.

:)

Please bear in mind though that licenses purchased through R-CBE6K-K9 are only for use with BE6000 hardware (not UCS or BE7000).

Andy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: