cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Connector Toolbar on Win 7, x64, Office 2013

Pete Matheson
Level 1
Level 1

I've installed on Office 2013, Windows 7 x64 and I'm getting an error: The program can't start because ccSIPoid.dll is missing from your computer.

Also, the installer never seems to finish. It puts the icon on my desktop, but then minimises to the tray and never disappears, like it's still installing?

Help!

4 Replies 4

Jeremy Koch
Level 1
Level 1

Office 2013 is NOT compatible.

UC540 system with 8.6.1 Software Pack

UC540 system with 8.6.2 Software Pack

I don't actually need to use the Outlook integration.

I would like to use the TAPI plugin, which speaks to our Connectwise helpdesk application for click to call.

Can I do this with another plugin, or perhaps a generic TAPI app?

I've never tried myself, but chances are that with a manual installation and some amount of hacking, you can get at least the TSP driver to run. You would study how that works on a supported OS, then try to replicate under Win 8.

sallystephenson
Level 1
Level 1

I have this issue on a user with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with Outlook 2010 32 bit. Is Home Premium supported? Doesn't mention it in the software Release note.

Any suggestions what we can try??

(Also encountered the same error on the same site with Windows 8 64 bit with Outlook 2010 32 bit but I see Windows 8 isn't supported yet!)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: