The suggestion that Pierre mentioned tells the UC to send the number that the caller uses as the calling number rather then the number that actually forwards the call.
Adam, when u enable the CFA on a internal phone, and call the phone from another extension, does it work?
Did u manage to get some debugs as suggested? debug ccsip mess is a good one. U could try to make a PCAP aswell
on the UC. If u would like to know how, i should have a config example somewhere.
Does the provider support u sending an unknown number (caller id when forwarded) over the SIP trunk?
We do need some more information!
I have taken a look at your trace (didnt see it before)
You are getting a disconnect cause 47, this is often a codec mismatch cause, or a problem with your transcoding on the UC.
Could u try to get a PCAP of the call? Or try to make one and see if u are indeed getting a codec mismatch.
Then hardcode one codec under voice class codec x and see if this helps!
1. Define a traffic-export profile with bidirectional traffic included. Also, it is possible to apply ACLs to filter the capture, but if no ACL is defined, all traffic will be captured. Mode 'capture' means traffic will be captured in the buffer located in router's RAM.
ip traffic-export profile PCAP mode capture
2. Apply the traffic-export profile to the interface which traffic will be intercepted. We'll define buffer of 20MB for our purposes:
ip traffic-export apply PCAP size 20000000
3. Start capturing from PRIV EXEC mode:
traffic-export interface fa0/0 start
4. Stop capturing from PRIV EXEC mode:
traffic-export interface fa0/0 stop
5. Copy capture buffer to flash:, disk:, tftp:, http:, ftp: etcÖ We'll use flash: for our example. Buffer contents will be stored in file buffer.pcap:
Configure Multicast Paging on the Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series or 8800 Series Multiplatform Phone
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 and 8800 Series Multiplatform Phones provide voice communication over an Internet Protocol (IP) network...
Add Call Park on a Cisco 7800 or 8800 Series Multiplatform Phone Key Expansion Module
Call park allows the user of the phone to put an incoming call on hold so that the call can be retrieved on another phone. A call is park...