cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot register with a different sunbet than the UC560 one.

hybridsolutions
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

On my architecture, we have the uc560 on a Vlan and a subnet : 192.168.x.x | vlanx

all the phones on the same subnet are able to register.

The problem is that on an other subnet, 192.168.y.x tagged in the same voice Vlan, the phones are not able to register.

All firewall rules on my ISA permit communications beetween those network. I am able to ping all phones in 192.168.x.x from 192.168.y.x but the UC560 is rejected all communications from others network. I disable all firewall and ACL rules from the UC using CCA but nothink to do.

Is someone able to help ?

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Since you mentioned having an ISA500 firewall, you will likely need to setup static routes in the UC500 for the other ip subnets pointing to the ISA500. In addition, please ensure all routes are in the ISA500 pointing to the UC500 subnets at the UC500 router address. You should be able to ping everything in all directions to ensure routing is working.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jeliasoncisco
Level 5
Level 5

Hello

This sounds like your second subnet may or may not have DHCP on it. If you want phones to register to the UC500 you will need DHCP option 150 programmed into that subnet's DHCP with the IP address of DHCP option 150 being the UC500 voice / tftp IP address. Hope this helps.

Hi,

Have a DHCP on this subnet with options tftp and bootp pointong on the UC560.

The is the UC560 donsn't respond to any ping request from an other network. In the same time all the phones on the same network as the uc560.

I think that maybe there is a parameter to enter in the UC to accept connection from other network ?

Thanks

Since you mentioned having an ISA500 firewall, you will likely need to setup static routes in the UC500 for the other ip subnets pointing to the ISA500. In addition, please ensure all routes are in the ISA500 pointing to the UC500 subnets at the UC500 router address. You should be able to ping everything in all directions to ensure routing is working.

Hi,

I'm done ! Evereythink was ok on my network the ISA has all routes.

I just add the static route in the UC560 and everythink is fine now.

Thanks a lot your answer.

Hervé.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: