cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA 2.2 java.lang.NullPointerException error

dharig
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting this error when trying to enable WebEx Phone connect.  I am using CCA2.2  CME 8.0.1  and Windows 7 professional.

Any ideas?

Dave

5 Replies 5

Glenn Quesenberry
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There have been some previous posts in the Community that may help you out.  Although not specific to CCA 2.2 check this post and see if this helps you resolve your issue.

Ok,

I ran the debug while using the WebEx configuration screen.   At the time the Java.NullLang Error hit this is the output.

+: DEBUG:  : McebuWebExCustConfTask - UsersEntry - valueChanged() -Attach CME Users button Handler -
++: DEBUG:  : WDTask::setHierarchy .McebuWebExAttachCMEUsersTask
++: DEBUG:  : McebuWebExMcebuWebExAttachCMEUsersTask - Create Selection Dialog -
++: DEBUG:  : McebuWebExMcebuWebExAttachCMEUsersTask.updateMirrorFromDevice() -
++: DEBUG:  : Duration for [upd Mirror<--Device() @ com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.multiapp.webex.McebuWebExAttachCMEUsersTask] = [10] msec.
++: DEBUG:  : CUC500WebExCUC500WebExAttachCMEUsersTask - Value Changed- Add Button-
++: DEBUG:  : CUC500WebExConfigUi - setApplicationPhoneDataAssociatedFlag()-userid and flag =gmarshall true
++: DEBUG:  : CUC500WebExCUC500WebExAttachCMEUsersTask - Value Changed- Add Button-UserListAdd.size=2
++: DEBUG:  : CUC500WebExCUC500WebExAttachCMEUsersTask - Value Changed- Add Button-UserListRemove.size=0
++: DEBUG:  : CUC500WebExCUC500WebExAttachCMEUsersTask.isOkToApply()-OK/APPLY-
++: DEBUG:  : CUC500WebExCUC500WebExAttachCMEUsersTask -OK handler- Add Selected Users -
++: DEBUG:  : Duration for [upd Device<--Mirror() @ com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.multiapp.webex.McebuWebExAttachCMEUsersTask] = [10] msec.
++: DEBUG:  : WDTask::setHierarchy .McebuWebExAttachCMEUsersTask
++: DEBUG:  : McebuWebExCustConfTask.isOkToApply()-OK/APPLY-
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.multiapp.webex.McebuWebExCustConfTask.checkForServiceURLList(McebuWebExCustConfTask.java:1203)
at com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.multiapp.webex.McebuWebExCustConfTask.isOkToApply(McebuWebExCustConfTask.java:1959)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.wd.WDContainer.isApplyAllowed(WDContainer.java:484)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.wd.WDTask$SetConfigRunnable.run(WDTask.java:1279)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

They need a lemon law for Phone Systems and CCA..    everything I try to do with this, i am met abrubptly by some issue (everyhting).  

Does anyone know the CLI to enable the webex fuction and map users to webex host accounts?

Dave,

Please open a TAC case. WebEx PhoneConnect has issues that make it hard to support outside of TAC.

Thanks,

Marcos

The issue is with CCA and Java,  not Webex.   Webex has done everything they can do.  They have set-up my API site correctly and verified.

I have made a decision to just skip it.   To much aggrivation.

David,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

I have the same problem, and am not seemingly able to circumvent it with CCA - not sure what to do to eliminate. Currently, it doesn't allow me to configure Call blast groups, as the error comes up right away.

Regards,

Luis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: