Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA Feature request: Dialplan - Prefix for incoming number

Hi,

I really miss the option to add a prefix to an incoming number (from  CCA). I always make a setup with a 0 as prefix for outgoing calls. For  incoming calls I add an extra translation-rule

voice translation-rule 1114
rule 1 // /000/ type international international
rule 2 // /00/

And in  every profile used for incoming numbers I add

translate calling 1114

Normally  (e.g.) a mobile number will come in as 612345678 but if it has to be  usable, from for example the missing calls directory, it has to be  00612345678.

When  I add the translation like above, CCA won't show me the edited  translation-profiles any longer, leaving me with an "empty" dialplan,  only editable from the CLI.

8 Replies 8

Anna Tsukerman
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you, Marcel. I will add this feature request to the list.

- Anna

We did have a problem w/ editing the translation profiles OOB - CSCtb27051 "out-of-band Configuration cause CCA 2.0 failed to dsipaly voice info." - But it should be fixed now for voip dial-peers. I believe the problem still exists if the TP is for incoming dial plans for BRI interfaces. What type of trunk interface are you making the TP modification to?

Thanks,

Anthony

This was on a PRI-based trunk.

CSCtb27051 also applies for translation profiles for PRI trunks.

Thanks,

Anthony

I don't know if the refered problem is 100% the same as I'm experiencing:

Steps:

1.     Create incoming translation in CCA (581234567 -> 511)

2.     CCA creates :

voice translation-profile PRI0-BG_Called_18
translate called 18
!

voice translation-rule 18
rule 1 /581234567/ /511/
!

Till now all is stil visible in CCA (Dial Plan > incoming)

3. add translate calling 1114 (maybe not the best chosen number)

voice translation-profile PRI0-BG_Called_18
  translate called 18

translate calling 1114

!

And it drops of the radar of CCA. When adding new translation rules eventually CCA will overwrite above translation rule.

Yes, the bug mentioned previously is tracking this symptom. When an OOB translation rule is applied to the translation profile tied to a dial peer that was created by CCA, the incoming dialplan it associates with in CCA dissapears from the Incoming Dial Plan window. This behavior has been fixed if voip dial peers (SIP trunks).

Thanks,

Anthony

Okay wasn't sure so just checking :-). Nonetheless if prefix option becomes part of the CCA setup and the bug is fixed I'm happy :-)

Regards,

Marcel.

Hi Marcel, can you see if you still have this problem w/ CCA 2.2.5?

Thanks,

Anthony