Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCA & Loading Voice Data

Any way to turn that off - instead of it trying to load everytime - takes like 20 min across WAN?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CCA & Loading Voice Data

Dont think you can disable that.  It used to run in the foreground and hold you hostage.  Now CCA 2.1 runs in the background at least, so you can do other things.... (perhaps that even changed in CCA 2.0).

3 REPLIES

Dont think you can disable that.  It used to run in the foreground and hold you hostage.  Now CCA 2.1 runs in the background at least, so you can do other things.... (perhaps that even changed in CCA 2.0).

For my 2.1, it's front and center, you can't do anything until it finishes.

I just set a VPN server on my UC540 and went home to access it.   I am home now.

I used the Cisco EZVPN Client and got into the UC540 server and opened CCA 2.1.

I launched it and after authentication credentials entered, it came up in about 2-3 minutes.   Dashboard was a little sluggish, but loaded.

Then in the lower left bottom of CCA 2.1 I saw it say Loading Voice Data (this is something new it didnt used to do in prior releases).  It took 1 minute.  While that was loading, I opened Monitor, Configure, Troubleshooting and opened windows to do 'other' non voice things.

When it did complete (again in about 1 minute, I went to Configure: Voice, and it opened in 80 seconds.

So I guess I dont see the problem you see.  Is it possible you have a poor WAN connection or SLA?

But this doesnt explain why you say you are stuck while voice data is loading.  With CCA 2.1, this isnt the case for my test at all???

Please elaborate on your environment....

Steve

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content