Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing lan ip address on the uc520

murtazashikarii
Level 1
Level 1

When i setup the router, i assigned it the default ip of 192.168.10.1

However, i would like to change it to 192.168.1.1. How can i do this in the CCA or cli(specific steps please) ?

Can i change it under Routing-DHCP Server- and under DHCP Pools, modify the data vlan1 network, start and end ip addresses and default router?

Or is it to be changed elsewhere ?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Murtaza, please refer to this thread:

https://www.myciscocommunity.com/message/7933#7933

Notice that you will also have to delete the NAT service and then recreate it. Do not do this over the WAN or through VPN. Connect locally.

Thanks,

Marcos

View solution in original post

Delete and recreate NAT at the end.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Murtaza, please refer to this thread:

https://www.myciscocommunity.com/message/7933#7933

Notice that you will also have to delete the NAT service and then recreate it. Do not do this over the WAN or through VPN. Connect locally.

Thanks,

Marcos

Marcos,

in step 3, while changing the settings on the smartport, do i need to change it for all smartports except for the one i am connected to ?, example, if i am connected to 1/7, i should do it for all the rest?

And then in step7, i can connect to any other switch port (which was already configured in step 3) to open the CCA using the new vlan ip?

Thanks!

Yes to both questions. Good catch. Make sure you configure the port you were on only after you have connected your computer to the new VLAN.

Also, and I can't stress this enough, do not forget about deleting and recreating the NAT settings and the firewall config.

Thanks,

Marcos

Do i need to delete the NAT settings first or perform the NAT config in step 5 first? i am a little lost here.

Delete and recreate NAT at the end.

at the end meaning... after i am connected to the new lan?

Also, there is a step for adding the NAT. Do i need to do anything over and above that step wrt NAT?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: