Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Changing voicemail time limits

How can I change the settings for the time allocated on the voicemail boxes?  I'd like to increase some to 2 hours.

5 REPLIES

Hi David,

To keep the system simple to configure we have predefined each mailbox to a maximum of 30 minutes.  Currently, there is not a way to change this.  Can you help us understand the use case?

Thanks,

Chris

The system is in my wife's office and she is a physician.  There are 3 mailboxes setup from the AA for prescription refills, etc.  On a busy day, they run very close to the limit, not to mention the messages that get left at night.  There is plenty of recording space left on the UC320W, so I'd like to increase the shared mailbox limits so there won't be an issue with callers not being able to leave a message.

Chris, is this something that can be worked into a future release?  The volume load in the office is so high that the shared mailboxes are getting full before an office worker can retrieve and delete the messages at the beginning of the day.

Hi David,

I don't think it is a simple change.  I'll make some inquiries to see what can be done and open a feature request ticket.

Chris

Hi David,

We have incorporated your feature request into the 2.2.0 feature release.  You can find release information here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2134571

Thanks,

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content