cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Checking DND Remotely

jcarter
Level 4
Level 4

Is there any way to check if a phone has DND turned on without looking at the phone itself?  Can it be turned off or on from CCA or CUE?

3 Replies 3

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If its something a supervisor wants to monitor frequently, consider a Monitor Button.  They show DND status.

I just checked CCA and Office Manager.   Neither seems to have it.  OM does let you adjust all the Forwarding and SNR though, BTW.

I think this is a good request for OM.  I will ask Marcos what he thinks (if this is possible to do remotely may be an issue).

We will let you know.

DND for OM is not on the roadmap. We would need to define the use cases for having it. I agree that OM is a natural place for this feature to be included.

Marcos

There is not a "great" case for it.  Maybe a good case.  I got 2 service requests this week for two different customers that claimed they were not getting incoming calls.  It is not a problem for me to call them and ask them to look at their display to see if it says DND but it would work out better if I could see remotely if DND was active.  If it is not, I can start troubleshooting other things before I call the customer.  You can see in the configuration if someone activated the CFA button on their phone.  You would think DND would work like that.