Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Cisco SPA502G replacement microphone

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction for a hardware question?

A few years ago I bought a couple of Cisco IP phones (SPA502G) and they  have been brilliant, however I spilled water onto the base of one of  them and the built in "speakerphone" microphone in the case stopped  working.

As both these phones were out of guarantee, and I because I am a retired  telephone engineer (for 32 years) I decided to open the phones up, and I  found that I could repair the faulty phone by swapping the small  internal microphones around with my good phone, which is great (its  simply plugged into the main cct board). However I cant find out what  specification the faulty speakerphone microphone is. So my question is  where can I find the technical details of this speakerphone microphone  part ? So that I can buy an equivalent replacement from one of the  electronics shops such as rs-components in the UK.

I hope this makes sense and you can point me in the right direction.

Regards & thanks

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Cisco SPA502G replacement microphone

Cisco doesn't publish or release this kind of information. So unfortunately you're on your own sourcing compatible parts.

CreatePlease to create content