cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UC320W Voice mail Options

Surbanowski
Level 1
Level 1

I have the Cisco UC320W phone system and I am trying to configure our system so that when a customer calls and if we are unavailable at the time if we can configure the phone system to give the customer a prompt to either go back to the main menu or operator or leave a voice mail.I have tried creating a prompt but when you are in the voice mail greeting it doesn't allow you to press any buttons except for (#) and that just disconnects the call.Can this be done on this phone system and how to I configure this option?

6 Replies 6

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Scott,

I have moved your question to the correct area.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Thank you. Do you happen to have an answer on my question?

Sincerely,

Scott Urbanowski

Account Manager

JensenIT, Inc.

1689 Elk Boulevard

Des Plaines, IL 60016-4721

Visit us at: www.JensenIT.com<>

• 847-803-0044 – Ext. 101

7 847-803-6019

<>[cid:image003.jpg@01CD2E9B.05B5EDF0]<>

PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Hi Scott,

This feature is not currently supported on the UC320W.  If this is a required feature, I believe the UC500 series supports this.

Chris

We just purchased this phone system a couple months ago. Is there any way to make this option available either through a 3rd party software or something? Or is there a upgrade we can do for the UC500? This is a feature that we really kind of need and we feel like we are losing calls and business because they only have the option to leave a voice mail or call back and try again. Very inconvenient for our customers.

Sincerely,

Scott Urbanowski

Account Manager

JensenIT, Inc.

1689 Elk Boulevard

Des Plaines, IL 60016-4721

Visit us at: www.JensenIT.com<>

• 847-803-0044 – Ext. 101

7 847-803-6019

<>[cid:image003.jpg@01CD2EB2.99197050]<>

PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Scott,

To upgrade from UC320, you would need to talk to your account team.

Regards,

Nitin

rsawyer6003
Level 1
Level 1

If I'm not mistaken you could set all phones to route to the AA if not answered and have your prompt then. Of course this would only work if your call does NOT go to the AA first. So your call flow would go as follows:

Fxo>hunt group or operator>AA>caller selected VM box.

You would want to make sure the AA routes calls to your VM boxes (I.e. 7xxx)

Hope this helps

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: