cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Express voicemail to email notification - wrong time

Scott Martin
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured voicemail to email notifications - all working perfectly, however the notification emails are being time-stamped incorrectly (time stamp refers to an hour earlier than actual time). I immediately thought the CUE clock was out and the NTP link had been broken, however voicemails are time stamped correctly when playing back in CUE, and the clocks are perfectly in sync between the IOS and CUE service-module.

Any ideas why only these email notifications from CUE would have the incorrect timestamp?

3 Replies 3

Nathan Compton
Level 4
Level 4

If the time is exactly 1 hour off, the timezone is probably wrong on the CUE.  In the CUE IOS, you can use the "clock timezone" command to pick the correct timezone.

Regards,

Adam Compton

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your response, however as indicated in my original post, the time on the CUE module is correct - the timezone is also correct.

The time issue is only present on email notifications originating from the CUE module.

Kind Regards,

Scott Martin

Forget this thread, one of the transient SMTP server timezones was configured incorrectly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: