Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

co line with voicemail?

So we want one line directed to two phones where none of the other phones could use that line. So we have a fxo port pointing to a co line in the incoming dial plan. Then that co_line is a button on two phones.

But that added a few complications. The user had to remember that there was no 9 needed when using the co line. They can't use their park slots or transfer the calls. And I don't see a way to add voicemail to a co line? Surely there is a way to use voicemail with a co line?

I could direct the incomming line to a shared line, but then how do I direct the outgoing calls of that shared line to use the seperate line and for others to not be able to use the seperate line? It looks like I could add a second access code that points to second pstn trunk group, but then anyone could use that access code and not just from the two phones.

I read the Hybrid Key System doc, but it doesn't look to me that that would seperate the outgoing calls, only the incomming.

Thanks for any suggestions or clarifying the limitations.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content