Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure uc500 to prompt a caller for a pin before placing a call

ernestwestmaas
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I am having trouble to configure this script in the CLI, i am using the FXO ports to make external calls.

I am trying to setup this configuration in my LAb before to implement at the client but some how with no success.

i have load the voice prompt files in to the PBX and command the script according the work instruction of Cisco. it seems that it works but caller wont hear the voice prompt. Maybe you can help .

The test is at local calls

application

service clid_authen_collect

param uid-len 4

param pin-len 4 application
  param uid-len 4
  param pin-len 4

dial-peer voice 80 pots

trunkgroup ALL_FXO

corlist outgoing call-local

description local calls

translation-profile outgoing OUTGOING_TRANSLATION_PROFILE

preference 5

destination-pattern 9[4,7,8]

incoming called-number 9[4,7,8]

forward-digits all

no sip-register

thx

2 Replies 2

ernestwestmaas
Level 1
Level 1

Nobody Yet!!!!

Hi Ernest,

Can you explain what the actual problem is?

I have only set this up once before and that was almost three years ago, so I might be a little rusty on this, but if you can explain the problem you are having it will help with trying to provide some support.

Also can you post the configuration guide you are using? Put them as an attachment so I can download it and read it.

[EDIT] I know you gave a brief expliantion, more details would help... Also if you have a "debug vpm signal" as well, that will help a great deal.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *