Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

configuring admin vlan id on spa501g

How to configure Admin Vlan id for the spa501g phones and IVR is also not working. On the spa504g, i need to manually configure admin vlan id only then they come into the network and accepting the voice dhcp ip otherwise they are taking ip from the data dhcp and sitting idle and not registering with the uc 560. I need help n its really urgent as am on the customer side.

2 Replies 2

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Ah, this is the 501 without the display.  See if there's a drop down box in the web UI under the system tab to change the web writable.

If the above web server writable doesn't work, change the phone to SIP mode and you'll be able to make your vlan changes.  Then switch it back to SCCP mode.

Well thanks nseto but i could not perform the specified things but i upgraded the ios for the UC560 and upgraded the phones with the newfirmware.

Later i changed the voice dhcp to data dhcp and made the phones and Pc's to get the ip on the same dhcp scope by just adding the option 150 in the dhcp server and phones got registered and upgraded from the uc560.

Thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: