cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Consult external data from spa

arcanosintercom
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'd like to know if it's possible consult data from external application... I'm doing an application, and I'd like to "integrate" with the telephones, Call Foprwarder, DND, PhoneBook.

So, it's possible to consult data, with a post or get, or anything... when I make a CallFordward, or DND, or insert, delete a contact in the phonebook??

Thanks a lot!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It seems that my not so good English together with your's English will turn this dialog into true challenge ...

Are you asking how turn on debugging ? Then read here:

But if you are asking for list of events that trigger specific debug message or for list of debug messages and their meaning, then you are out of luck. Just try it. If an event of your interest will generate useable debug message, then you are lucky.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No. But you can turn on debugging on your device, direct it to your application and analyze them to reveal user activities.

But you are not first with such idea. Search for CallCtrl.

Historia Dan... trans por answerd to me...

I'll look the callctrl, but hot can i do What you hay about debugging?

I think, i believe, What turno on debugging te device, te phone, tell me all, if i activate dnd, cfwd......

It's true? That to outgoing activities, not ? Año incoming?

Thanks .....

It seems that my not so good English together with your's English will turn this dialog into true challenge ...

Are you asking how turn on debugging ? Then read here:

But if you are asking for list of events that trigger specific debug message or for list of debug messages and their meaning, then you are out of luck. Just try it. If an event of your interest will generate useable debug message, then you are lucky.

Ok Dan..

Thanks for all.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: