Views
Helpful
Replies

Crackling on spa509G with UC540

mahesh101
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have recently set up 8 spa509G's with an UC540, the problem is that there is a cracking/shussshhing on the line and the voices coming in are not clear, sometimes muffled. The crackling and the shuuushing starts if you turn up the volume or turn up the input gain too much however the clients have to turn up the volume because the sound coming through is very low if left on standard.

Also is there any way to clear up the voice so that it becomes less muffled and more clear. I have changed the bass settings however if I put it to standard then the voice becomes sharper but the shushing and crackling becomes louder and if I put it to default then the shushing and crackling decreases but the client cannot hear it clearly as he has hearing problems.

The Spa509G's are going over the SG 300-28P, do you have any suggestions?? PLEASE REPLY ASAP

Regards

Mahesh

3 Replies 3

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Mahesh;

Can you please let me know your/customer location?

Regards
Alberto

UK-London

Dear Sir;

Can you please send me an email to amontill at cisco dot com with your contact details? I need to exchange some info out of band to be able to troubleshoot this issue.

Regards;
Alberto