This is causing a massive issue as when I try to install CUE to 'localize' the system, the upgrade prodecudre looks for a 7.1.3 PRT file to go with the 7.1.3 CUE install. (and cue-vm-en_GB-langpack.uc5184.108.40.206.prt1 is now nowhere to be found on the download site).
I can see the upgrade procedure making requests to my FTP server for the non existant cue-vm-en_GB-langpack.uc5220.127.116.11.prt1file just before the update failed with 'package not found'. I thaught this may just be a file naming issue and the download site files had been given the wrong name, so I renamed the cue-vm-en_GB-langpack.uc518.104.22.168.prt1 file to cue-vm-en_GB-langpack.uc522.214.171.124.prt1 and tried again.
This time a checksum error, so the files are clearly different.
Finally I tried setting off an upgrade using the cue-vm-langpack.uc5126.96.36.199.pkg file on the download site instead of the 7.1.3 PKG inside the UC560 Software Pack.
However, this told me that it would have to remove all the 7.1.3 components (fair enough) and then failed as I do not HAVE any replacement 8.0.2 pkg's
Ie, I dont have cue-main.uc5188.8.131.52.pkg, neither can I find it anywhere (don't think CUE8.0.2 exists :S)
Can someone please explain to me what is going on here. This should have been a 10 min procedure to flash and localize a CUE which is now turning into a massive headache as I am onsite at a clients. It seems everytime I have an issue with a UC system it is ALWAYS down to bad availability of firmware/software files.
Configure Multicast Paging on the Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series or 8800 Series Multiplatform Phone
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 and 8800 Series Multiplatform Phones provide voice communication over an Internet Protocol (IP) network...
Add Call Park on a Cisco 7800 or 8800 Series Multiplatform Phone Key Expansion Module
Call park allows the user of the phone to put an incoming call on hold so that the call can be retrieved on another phone. A call is park...