cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE web interface doesn't allow script downloading

Luis Giraldo
Level 1
Level 1

I'm logged in to the CUE web interface as my user, which is member and owner of the administrator group. The administrator group has superuser privilege.

However, I'm not able to download my own autoattendant script, as I get a prompt that says I don't have the security settings.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Luis

2 Replies 2

Luis,

This is a browser error, not a CUE error. Please check your security settings.

Thanks a lot,

Marcos

I realize this is not a CCA question, and I hope everyone tries the new CCA 2.0 since it is so much improved over previous versions....

(so a plug for what CCA makes easy...)

CCA 2.0 which has the ability to record using PC or a line of your choice to record alternate greetings or custom prompts.

Prompt_management_1.bmp

In this case, from the assigned phone (CEO) I dial extension 275, authenticate using CUE credentials, and select what I want to record.

Selected an alternate greeting.  Recorded it and saved it.  It is active at this point.

If I want to match it with custom menu selections, then back into CCA and set it up and select the Alternate Greeting.

I say dial 1 to hot my blast group, dial 2 to ring my cell, dial 3 to dial an extenaion...jyst as an example...., so make it match below.

Prompt_management_2.bmp

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: