Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial plan for UK

ictss
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configured a UC520 using CCA 1.9 but seem to not be able to dial an outside line. I can call the internal extensions without a problem but when I dial a 9 to get an outside line it shows unknown number on the phone display.

Looking at the dial plan setting under voice there are 2 options none and locale generic, if I select local generic and configure the plan after applying the settings they are not delivered to the uc520.

what am I missing?

If I reset the system to factory default without entering the voice option within the CCA I get a dial tone after pressing 9 on the phone.

I have attached a copy of the running config that is current after the last factory reset and only voice configuration setup within the CCA 1.9.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

ictss
Level 1
Level 1

Never mind I cracked it, the CCA I was using was upgraded from version 1.5 that came with the UC520. I ran the sftware update from within the CCA which upgraded it to 1.9, this upgrade did not install the dial plan templates which I found when I downloaded the full 1.9 install from the cisco site and installed onto a clean PC.

OK. Good catch. I would advise you mark this thread "answered" for the benefit of the broader community.

Thanks,

Marcos Hernandez
Technical Marketing Engineer
Cisco Systems, Inc.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: