Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial Plan UC320W

yusufbudi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi expert,

I have UC320W and I have probelm with region dial plan. how to setting dial plan to 15 digit because in my country for digit number mobile phone 15 digit.

9 Replies 9

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

The UC320 will apply the appropriate dialing plan according to your region.  If you are not in one of the listed region's you might have to go through each region and see which one accepts your dialing scheme. This also not a guaranteed solution because it sets the dialing plan according to that region i.e country codes.

Yusuf,

Let me know which country and what the format of the number is and we can correct it if the country is supported.

Hi Navin

my country is Indonesia, the format of the digit number (081XXXXXXXXX) or (021XXXXXXXX)

Thanks

Hi Yusuf,

Does the Singapore Dial-Plan work for you on this??

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David

No, I has tried region Hongkong, Singapore the problem still same.

Thanks

Yusuf,

Support for Singapore and Malaysia is coming up. Indonesia is not on the list. If you have a large enough oppurtunity please contact your local sales teams.

Navin

hi,

it's possible to have italian dial plan ? or pmf file to loading italian dialplan...

nothing of existing dial-plan is working in italy ..

how many time to release 2.1 ?  it's possible to have a beta ?

thank you

Hi Navin,

Why is not the dialplan flexible and configurable, I am in soouth america and all countrys have a variable length dialplans for cellular, national, emergency and long distance.

do you know if there is a region support for Ecuador Dialplan?

Thanks,

Cesar.

Hi Navin,

Indonesia is not on the list. If you have a large enough oppurtunity please contact your local sales teams.

Contrary to popular belief, Indonesia is very much a viable market to work in, after having spent quite some time there building Wireless and Fibre networks, there is quite a fair bit of money floating around in the business community... It would be madness for Cisco not to consider a country of 250M+ People and a very large affluent business community.

The UC-320W would be a brilliant fit for that country and would sell like hot cakes if Cisco was to nurture it and give it a little nudge I.E establish some dealers/partners/disties over there, heck use Singapore as the springboard and you will be amazed at how much you would turn over.

If i had the energy and the will to leave my family behind for 2 years again I would certainly pursue this, that country is ripe for the pickings... IMHO!

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: