cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to register extension for vpn client users on ccme ?

sal_jam82
Level 1
Level 1

hi all geeks, well i have scenario in which i have branch office consist of 5 users as they all using cisco vpn client to connect head office, now i am trying to register their extension on my ccme in head office the problem i am facing is only one user can successfuly register his extension to ccme while others just stuck during registering, i am using 2801 and its acting as my call manager and also vpn server,can anyone guide me through this how i can accomplish this task so all of my vpn clients got extension through ccme.

i will be thankful for yours sooner response thanks

Regards
Salman Jamshed

3 Replies 3

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

Questions for ISR's should go to the netpro forums.  This community is strictly for the UC500.

JOHN NIKOLATOS
Level 3
Level 3

Are they using ipphones?  or Softphone?

1) Can each user ping both the data and voice vlans from the cleint PC ?   It is required.

2) Are you using DHCP or Static IP addresses for the ipphones?  Do you have option 150 configured on DHCP for TFTP server address?

ps) You should be using site to site for this scenario?  All 5 use the VPN client to connect from the same place?

Thanks for yours interest

here following the answers of yours question .

1) They are using softphone.

2) Yes they can ping both vlans (voice and data) , bytheway now there's only single vlan as there users are not more then 20.

3) They are using DHCP , yes option 150 is configured.

4) All 5 are connected through the same location as there's no site to site vpn because they havn't any vpn device on branch office so all users connecting through center pbx via internet using cisco vpn client.

Regards

Salman Jamshed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: