cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming Call -> Operator CFNA -> AA results in fast busy

jcarter
Level 4
Level 4

I have incoming calls setup on FXO ports to ring the operator.  After 15 secs, the extension is setup to go to AA.  After 15 seconds it goes to a fast busy.  I also tried to have incoming calls go to a blast group for 15 secs then AA but the result is the same.  When I setup incoming calls to go directly to the AA, it works no problem.

5 Replies 5

Eivind Jonassen
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

What number are you forwarding to from your operator to your AA? Is this an internal number?

Thanks,

Eivind

It is just a normal incoming call to an internal 3 digit extension.  After 15 secs, it goes to 3 digit auto attendant extension.

dial-peer voice 2001 voip
description ** cue auto attendant number **
translation-profile outgoing PSTN_CallForwarding
destination-pattern 290
b2bua
voice-class sip outbound-proxy ipv4:10.1.10.1 
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:10.1.10.1
dtmf-relay sip-notify
codec g711ulaw
no vad

I am attaching the config.

I opened a TAC case first thing this morning.

I need this resolved asap so I am hoping someone can help me out.

The urgency is my fault.  I did not have enough time to open a TAC case last week but the customer does not want to hear that.

-

Message was edited by: Eivind Jonassen

m.junghage
Level 1
Level 1

Have you checked that the dial-peers for DIDs and the AA uses the same codecs? I've had a similar problem when calls directly to the AA on the main number is OK but calls to the DIDs voicemail fails with fast busy. The CUE will only accept g711 if I remember correctly. Don't know if this applies when using FXO though since my problem was related to a SIP connected box.

Try to set the CFNA to voicemail and see what happens.

Best regards

Markus

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: