cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

is the license base in a uc560 16 o 24 users?

Hi everyone.

This document says the UC560-FXO-K9 have 24 base licenses.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps7293/reference_guide_c07-566560.html#wp9000408

This one says the UC560-FXO-K9 have 16 base licenses.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/sbcs/uc500/hardware/quick/guide/UC560_Quick_Start.pdf

We bought UC560-FXO-K9 and we thought it had 24 licenses, but finally it had 16.

is it 16 or 24 users licenses?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Waldo,

The reason there is conflicting information, is that the number of base licenses was changed.  If you are running the lastest software pack (8.2.0) with IOS 15.1(2)T4.  You will then have a base of 24 user licenses.  If you are running any of the previous Software packs/IOS's, the base on a UC560 is only 16 users.

If you are using a previous version, upgrading the unit will increase your base licenses.

Thank you,

Darren

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Waldo,

The reason there is conflicting information, is that the number of base licenses was changed.  If you are running the lastest software pack (8.2.0) with IOS 15.1(2)T4.  You will then have a base of 24 user licenses.  If you are running any of the previous Software packs/IOS's, the base on a UC560 is only 16 users.

If you are using a previous version, upgrading the unit will increase your base licenses.

Thank you,

Darren

Thank you very much.

I gonna to try update the IOS.

Thanks again.

Hello Darren,

i too had the same problem, my uc560 is also having 16 base licenses but when i upgraded it to software pack 8.2 it still shows 16 license after upgrade ther is one more thing that is when i check for licenses in CCA it shows current capabilities as 30. As can be seen from the below output:

Period left: Life time

License Type: Permanent

License State: Active, In Use

License Count: 16/16/0  (Active/In-use/Violation)

License Priority: Medium