cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a possibility to set time and dial plan manually?

Herminton
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Is there a possibility to set time and outer dial plan manually since some countries are unsupported with Regional settings, Russia for instance?

Best regards,

Dimitry

3 Replies 3

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm afraid not.  One of the prices we pay for simplicity is that you lose the ability to readily modify the platform to suit different countries.  Unfortunately, you will need to wait until a Russian region pack becomes available, and right now, I don't believe there is one planned for the immediate future.  You best bet is to talk to your ditributor or Cisco contact and get them to put together a business case for Russia.  That could help get Russia up to the head of the queue.

Cheers,

Dave.

The price is too high indeed. The device seems to be totally unflexible and waste of money for now. Its hard to imagine a better trap for a consumer than this one. No info on limited or no functionality available on cisco web site for specific markets. What a disaster...

Anyway, thank you for responce David!

Actually, I'd like to know how you obtained the unit in the first place.  It should not be available for sale in any country where it does not have the appropriate region support, and that includes Russia.  Did you purchase the unit from a supplier in Russia or did you get it from a supplier in another country?

Cheers,

Dave.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: