Helpful
Replies

Is there a template for Bandwith.com as SIP trunk provider available

mcastrigno
Level 1
Level 1

CCA has list of templates for SIP trunk providers shown under the menu item

Configure->Telephony->Voice->SIP Trunk

Is there one avaiable for bandwidth.com?

Should I start with one of these and tweak it and save it? Or can that not be done?

Suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There isn't a plugin available for Bandwidth.com at the moment unless one of my colleugues has been putting one together and hasn't published it yet.  For the moment, and assuming you are using CCAv1.9, I suggest you select the Generic SIP Trunk option and work from there.  If you can put together a working configuration, we can easily generate a plugin, which will simplify future deployments.

Please note that there is a big difference between having a plugin available for a service provider, and having that service provider included by default in the CCA drop down list.  For a provider to be included in the list by default, there has been a significant amount of testing and qualification performed before hand.  For a plugin to be generated simply means that we have seen a working configuration.  Obviously there is quite a bit of difference in support levels offered between the two approaches.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There isn't a plugin available for Bandwidth.com at the moment unless one of my colleugues has been putting one together and hasn't published it yet.  For the moment, and assuming you are using CCAv1.9, I suggest you select the Generic SIP Trunk option and work from there.  If you can put together a working configuration, we can easily generate a plugin, which will simplify future deployments.

Please note that there is a big difference between having a plugin available for a service provider, and having that service provider included by default in the CCA drop down list.  For a provider to be included in the list by default, there has been a significant amount of testing and qualification performed before hand.  For a plugin to be generated simply means that we have seen a working configuration.  Obviously there is quite a bit of difference in support levels offered between the two approaches.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: