cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there in easy way for end-users to regularly update the music-on-hold audio file (.wav) - without having to learn or install CCA?

sschwartz2
Level 1
Level 1

I want to give client the ability to change the MOH file themselves - they want to create a new announcement audio each week.   They're not going to be comfortable using CCA.   I was hoping to let them use FTP (from a PC Desktop) to replace the MOH file in Flash with updated .au file.   Is this possible?

If not, what's the Easiest end-user method to have them place the new MOH file into the UC560?

Thanks in advance!

Sam

1 Reply 1

Albert Wilhelm
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Sam,

There is an audio port on the front of the UC560. What my clients have done is develop their MOH announcements with associated background music and upload it to an iPod or MP3 player. We plug the audio cable from the iPod into the MoH port and configure the MoH port via CCA 3.2(3). Select the Configuration - Telephony - Voice Features-Music on Hold and select to enable the external MoH port.

As your client wants to add or change the announcements, they just need to play the track and loop it.

Hope this helps.

Bert