cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

It is possible to make a SPA9000 sent a call on a mobile phone, if no answer for inbound calls ??

a-gruzdov
Level 1
Level 1

How to make so that at a call of a city, in a case if internal abonents haven't taken the call, the SPA9000 has sent a call on a mobile phone?

Whether probably such?

2 Replies 2

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, it is possible...but depends on the Contact List (destination) selected.

On the contact list (on SPA9000 [line] tab) set the call forward no answer to the number. This can be used if the contact list is e.g. a receptionist or a hunt group (does not work if it is an auto attendant).

Regards

Alberto

Sorry to divert the thread but it's pretty close to my requirement.

Is it possible to have a hunt group ringing and forward the call to an external mobile at the same time? I really need both my extensions and my mobile all ringing together if possible.

If not, I would like both my extensions to ring (1 Spa 942 and one dect phone on the FXS1 of the SPA900) unless I set cfwd to my mobile from the SPA942. I can only make it work if the SPA942 is the only ringing phone. Otherwise when I set the cfwd to mobile the DECT phone keeps ringing.

Hope that makes sense.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: