Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor View on SPA 525G2 with PVC300 Camera's

Hi

I am trying to configure a UC540 with 6 SPA 525G2 Phones which need to have MonitorView on all of them.  I have 5 PVC300 Camera's.  The problem is once I have entered the URL on the phone I can see Camera01 which has a Red Tick but when I hit Monitor the message states No Video-Fail To Connect.  My question is are the PVC300 camera's supported on the SPA525G2 phone with MonitorView.

Web access to the Camera is ok as I am plugged into the PC port of the phone in question and I can see the camera working as it should.  Should I be changing the config of the live streams.

Thanks

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY

Monitor View on SPA 525G2 with PVC300 Camera's

I have since had this question answered by Cisco Support and this is what I Cisco Support have said

G'day Brian,

How are you? In respect to your question, run some sanity check for you internally, and it seems only our SBCS solution support the monitorview feature.

i.e UC500 with SPA525G2 handset with PVC2300 or WVC2300 series IP Camera, and each phone can monitor up to 4 cameras.

Hope this confirmation helps,

Cheers,

Charles

Cisco Partner Presales - Team Lead

So it looks like I have the wrong type of Camera for this feature to work PVC300's will not work with Monitor View but you can use the Small Business Video System or a Web Browser to view the video feeds.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content