cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

need call monitoring software for UC520

wayne
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client who wants to be able to monitor their phone calls coming into the call center. They want to be able to listen to conversations, see the calls coming in and do basic call accouning. Any suggestions?

They have a UC520 with 32 users. We are also going to be adding more people so need to upgrade our license to 48.

7 Replies 7

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

Natively you cannot listen in without barging into the call.

You can check with VersaDial I believe their product will meet your needs.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

are they compatible with the UC520?

what about

Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

We have VersaDial setup with a customer running a UC500

You can use UCCX but that is an expensive route.

can we talk with the customer? I would like to get there input to see if I am going in the right direction.

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

I would reach out to VersaDial and have them explain the product to you.

I am sure they can give you a demo.

jking2685
Level 1
Level 1

Currently only two partners are certified compatible by Cisco for UCME based systems.

http://developer.cisco.com/web/partner/search?technologyIds=a0G40000001YkC7EAK&subTechnologyIds=a0K40000001fRBOEA2&technologyProductIds=a0I40000000ycyjEAA&partnerProductFamilies=Call Accounting and Billing&certified=Yes&onCiscoPriceList=All&portfolio...

Our TIM Plus and Enterprise call logging and accounting software automatically configure the directory based on your exisitng Cisco configuration.

Free trials available and unlimited display boards and web users included free of charge.Visit our microsite for more informaiton www.tri-line.com/cisco

Video of TIM Plus bulk loading users in real time with a UC540:

TIM Plus overview: