cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Newly announced delay in UC500 software pack frustrating.

sossie
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Cisco,

I notice that you have again pushed out the date for the next UC500 software pack. Last year this was comming early in the new year, then it was Feburary, then end of March, then end of April and now end of May - who knows if it will ever actually arrive.

As a Cisco partner I find this very frustrating, and I find the communication about product release quite misleading. At last years Cisco small business roadshow in my area the time frame quoted by the Cisco sales person for the new firmware was January/Feburary.

I have quoted Cisco UC500 systems to clients with the advice that Jabba would be available early this year, of course I advise the client that this is just roadmap information, but it leaves everyone a bit disappointed, and people wonder why they recommend or were recommended Cisco.

17 Replies 17

Interesting.  Hopefully cisco notices the confusion they are causing with this and gets them sorted.  Thanks for the pointer Thomas!  Downloading now

I have been downloading all morning.  I don't understand why Cisco's downloads are SO SLOW!

anyone can give me the software pack and locale pack ?

i don't have the necessary cisco account.

send me a private message and i'll give you my ftp link

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: