Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option 9 available at voicemail menu

Hi folks

Have an odd situation where there is no option 9 to allow us to get in to the group voicemail boxes. The chaps working on this have looked at pretty much all they can think of but the message does not offer up the 9 option on the VM menu from a member extension and pressing 9 just gets the normal invalid entry message. I've not been in front of the box but nothing comes to mind.

Any ideas?

Thanks

J.

Everyone's tags (2)
4 REPLIES

Re: No option 9 available at voicemail menu

Hi James,

The only thing I can think of at this stage is that the person you are speaking of is not a member of that group, previously I would go into the Web GUI and make the adjustment there, however not sure if you can do that these days and you may need to check within CCA if you can make them a member of the GDM group.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Thanks David

Pretty certain the user is a member of the group but thanks for the suggestion we will check.

Well not sure what is going on here but creating a new group and adding a mailbox the 9

is now available...

Hi James,

I would suggest that there is a good possibility that the setup of the first GDM didn't go down well then, so now that you have confirmed that it works on a secondary GDM, you can always consider removing both and just create a fresh new one and get that working with the appropriate phones.

Anyway I am glad that a second one works, this means you have no sinister issue working in the background and there should be an easy fix for this

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content