cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Notification on Cell Phone

murtazashikarii
Level 1
Level 1

How can i get the notification to my cellphone to work ?

I logged into the CUE gui and enabled notification for my cellphone and email inbox. While i do get vm notifications in my email (by configurig the smtp settings), i am curious to know how the notification works on the cellphone and how to get it on there!

Any help is appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Saurabh Verma
Level 4
Level 4

Voicemail notifications can be sent to up to 4 phone numbers, however, these notifications use up voice ports for outcall. Do you have your system setup with proper outcall digits? Remember that if you are using a PSTN access code (typically 9), then you need to specify that in your notification settings.

Can you capture the screen shot of your CUE configuration? It might also be helpful to gather the current configuration from UC 500 as well as from CUE.

Thanks,

Saurabh

i included the "incoming called-number ." in the voicemail dial peer and it seemed to work. I saw this on the uc500.com forum

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: