Views
Helpful
Replies

Office Manager Beta download problems

nmoshenko
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm attempting to download the Office Manager Beta and keep running into issues. I'm asked for a username and password (such as that required for ftp) after accepting the license agreement, even though I am logged in as a registered user. Can anyone help out?

4 Replies 4

Any registered Cisco.com user should be able to download the file from the File Exchange site. Where are you going to download this software?

Thanks,

Marcos

I'm downloading from here:

https://www.myciscocommunity.com/docs/DOC-12573

This was the referrer from a notification message about Office Manager Beta.

When I click "Accept", I get a dialog box that says "...upload.cisco.com requires a username and password..."

I suggest that you open a case in order to get this login problem fixed. We do not control access to the File Exchange tool.

Thanks,

Marcos

I have been prompted for the username and password when prompted to download UC500 firmware or other UC500 related files from the UC500 software download web site. Your CCO username and CCO password have to be entered here, and you can still get prompted here if you have logged on to www.cisco.com or www.myciscocommunity.com.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: