Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Please can we add more separate seats CCX on BE6k

Hi all,

I need to ask a question on BE6K

it come with CCX 5/10/25 seats of Unified CCX Enhanced or 10/25 Unified CCX Premium seats

my question is

i have added the 5-seat promo bundle

and i wanna to order another new 2seats CCX with separate management on BE6K is it fine to order that and how to order it from the CCW

please feed me back

Thanks & BR

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Sure, you can add additional agent licenses up to a total of 100 for a BE6000 deployment.

The ordering process is as follows:

Order your preferred starter bundle with your other BE6000 licensing requirement using R-CBE6K-K9 (as you have indicated above).

You then need to order the additional licenses using the standard CCX ordering process.  The ordering guide is here, but in summary, you just need to order the required agent licenses using the L-CCX-90-NEW-LIC top level part number. Enhanced agent licenses (L-CCX-90-N-E-LIC) are available under this.

Alternatively, try using the Quick Pricing Tool - this will automatically build a bill of materials for you based on your functional requirements.

Hope that helps,

Andy

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your support.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content