cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Polycom Soundstation 2W Multiple Outbound Line access/calls on UC520

johnconrick
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Polycom plugged into the FXS port on a UC520 and I am able to make and transfer calls to that extension fine.  How do I make multiple outbound calls to conference from the device itself?  There is a flash button and several different timings but I have not gotten any of them to function properly.

20 Replies 20

johnconrick
Level 1
Level 1

I am actually having the same problem again - FAC and flash are not working, both phones are still set in user mode and the remainder of the settings are still correct as explained before.

I think I figured this out.  I noticed that the Polycom was not being registered via SCCP, so I configured the following:

dial-peer voice 2 pots

no destination-pattern 88

service stcapp

no sip-register

port 0/0/1 (was already configured)

Now it registers correctly; I'll test conferencing tomorrow and will update with results.

John,

Can you receive a call on a user mode FXS, hookflash, and then dial another number, and hookflash again to conference all together?

be specific about what stopped working for you and I'll chase it down.

Steve

That is exactly the problem - I can not use hookflash to dial another number, I no

longer get a dial tone.

fac is also not working

well - I followed your steps at the top again and it fixed it - thanks again Steve!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: