Helpful
Replies

Problem ip phone 521s

CISCOELITE
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone.

I´m having some issues on uc520.

IP Phones 521s can´t register, on the display shows " SPCP Register Token Rejected" but if a configure this phones as a 524g phone, it works. but in this case the Pc  port,is disabled.

Plus ,trying to acces "Phone load Management on CCA" this window appears: "Unable to read information from the device. Either phone load directory is missing or communication to the device failed"   so i can´t see the phone loads.

Thanks.

I will appreciate any help..

Luis

9 Replies 9

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Can you check the UC520 configure to see if there is any ephone matching the MAC address of the SPA521?
If yes, we need to see the type information under that ephone.

Is it possible to get the running configure file?

Thanks for answering.

Here is the config file.

Note. ephone 36 actually works good

ephone 35 its a 521 but is working as a 524, but there`s no activity on the PC port.

ephone 41. shows " SCCP Token reject,, etc,etc"

Our people looking at this is also requesting a 'show version'

thanks.

Shure here is the show ver-

Thanks

We have some people looking at this but it's working for us.

We connected a 521S to the UC and it's found as 521G and the pc port is working.

I'm assuming you removed all reference to that phone in the config and the auto config didn't work and that's why you manually set up as 524G?

This shows when connect the phone 521..

ephone  36
device-security-mode none
video
mac-address 0021.1BFC.A148
type 524G

In CCA topology appears as a  !" IP Phone 521S"

Thanks

How come the ephone 36 didn't show up i the capture2.txt file?  Anyway, I passed on your info to our guys, I hope I get some kind of answer...

Ohh yeah.

That´s cause i just recently connect this phone..

Thanks,  I really appreciate ur  help..

Does the pc port work if the phone isn't connected to the UC?  The port should have worked regardless of registration status with the UC.  If not working, it sounds like a hardware failure with that port.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: