Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem spa504G, Uses different port than sdp

Diego Betancor
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am having problems with the spa504g. This problems doesn't  happen with spa508G neither spa303 or linksys spa942. It happens with  two different units and al least one has been upgraded to the latest  firmware.

The problem is that the spa sends a port in the sdp (both invite  and 200 OK) that is in the range of RTP port min and RTP port max, but  the port that it uses is completely different.I have many tcpdump that I  attach. It indicates in the sdp port 16424 but it uses port 1025.

The spa504G utilizes TCP for SIP signaling, but this behavior is the same with UDP signaling. And always uses port 1025 (the other spa always uses port 1057)

Any idea anyone?, how can I open a trouble ticket with Cisco?

Diego

1 Reply 1

Sounds like a potentially bug. Can you add a trace with a working scenario (different phone e.g. SPA303)?

Move the post in the SMALL BUSINESS - VOICE AND CONFERENCING - IP PHONE section. This is the right place to get an answer from Cisco staff.

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: