Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

PVC2300

I wish there was a little more documentation as far as configuring this with the UC500. I know there's a demo kit with the NSS solution, but I want to show this off with this system. I believe to understand that the SPA525 is suppose to support rss feeds so that you could view the camera off this phone? I want to make that happen, but haven't been able to find a starting point.

This is where I'm at, I've got the camera plugged in, I can get to it's web page. How do I get it to show up in my CCA topology view? I thought this was suppose to be automatic, Im sure it would work with the right configuration, but I haven't a clue what it wants.

I have checked out the webex with Steve DiStefano. First thing he talks about is the firewall ports. CCA doesn't let me configure any of that as far as I can tell. I tried referencing the document that he speaks of also, DOC-2595. When I try it says I don't have access to that doc. What kind of access do I need?

If anyone could help me out with some direction, so I could get on with it?

Thanks Stephanie

2 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: PVC2300

That document will be made available next week, once all the software components are announced.

Thanks,

Marcos

Community Member

Re: PVC2300

Oh good. I'll move onto some other configurations until then. Thanks for the word and thanks for getting the help docs available Cisco! Keep up the good work.

Stephanie

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content