I just bought the SPA400 with 2 SPA922 phones - plugged it all in and it doesn't work. I think I'm missing some setup software. I've been looking on the support pages and am not getting anywhere quick. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks for your reply. I did not purchase the SPA9000. I'm ordering it now. I understand the software comes with that item. We are replacing an Avaya system in this office and for that configuration it was only the gateway and phones needed.
2. Unzip all files into your favorite directory. A new Wizard 2-1-1-2 directory will be created and all files uncompressed into here.
3. Navigate to the Wizard 2-1-1-2\messages directory and open ug_english.pdf This is the User Guide that is available from within the Wizard [Which you can only access if you have a SPA9000]
4. Scan through the User Guide so you know what to expect when your SPA9000 is ready to be installed
5. Go to Appendix A, Installation Workbook [starts on page 144 pdf page 146/163]
6. Read through the questions. This will give you an idea of what the Wizard is going to do for you, with some input. Don't panic if this appears complex, the Wizard will use sane defaults for almost everything
Configure Multicast Paging on the Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series or 8800 Series Multiplatform Phone
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 and 8800 Series Multiplatform Phones provide voice communication over an Internet Protocol (IP) network...
Add Call Park on a Cisco 7800 or 8800 Series Multiplatform Phone Key Expansion Module
Call park allows the user of the phone to put an incoming call on hold so that the call can be retrieved on another phone. A call is park...