Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SHOW ORIGINAL NUMBER ON CALLFORWARD

Hello everyone.

I have a customer who wants to forward calls to your mobile phone and he want to see in the display mobile the origin calling number .

The ISDN service provider allows this facility.

Anyone know how to do?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Hello Eduard,

If you are using CCA. Under outgoing dial plan. In the ISDN trunk set the caller id only for internal extension not for any.

If you are using CLI just make sure you have calling number initiator under telephony service and that the rule matching the corresponding dial-peer is set to change only the internal extensions.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

Hi Alexander.

Thanks for your answer but the client wants to see the number of the incoming call initiator.

I have to talk to the service provider to make sure this is allowed.

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Eduard Trullols Ripolles wrote:

Hello everyone.

I have a customer who wants to forward calls to your mobile phone and he want to see in the display mobile the origin calling number .

The ISDN service provider allows this facility.

Anyone know how to do?

Thanks

You can take "debug isdn q91" with "term mon" to see which calling number is being sent.

However unless you are in the USA, I doubt that telco will actually allow that.

Hi Paolo.

I'm in Spain, but I have to speak directly to the service provider because the customer is who they say that if allowed but I have my doubts.

Thanks for your answer.

You can check, but is not allowed for sure.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: