Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Small Business Pro products

I am in a competetive bid situation and my customer has asked for refurbished gear.  We are proposing a UC540 with SPA508 phones.

I went through the Cisco refurb ordering tool and was able to find UC520 units available refurbished but not UC540 - Same thing with my distributors. Are the small business pro products available refurbished?

Cole

5 Replies 5

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The PM for the UC500 series informed us that UC540/UC560 will not be available in this program. Only UC520.

Thanks, Steve.  Does this also apply for the rest of the Small Business Pro product line?

I'm asking.....

John Platts
Level 4
Level 4

We have sold refurbished products acquired through the Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment in the past. We are willing to resell refurbished Small Business Pro products that are acquired from Cisco or an Cisco Authorized Distributor in the future. The Small Business Pro products that we would be willing to resell refurbished include the following:

• UC540
  • UC560
  • ESW 520
  • ESW 540
  • AP541N
  • SPA525G

Cisco Feedback:

Creation of refurbish SKUs are evaluated on a SKU by SKU basis.

Typically the trigger of Cisco process for creation of refurbished SKUs is when there is an excess inventory of SKUs.  Luckily in SBTG we have not yet experienced an excess inventory/disti stock rotation of units.

Also keep in mind that Small Business products have a much smaller margin in general and customer expectation of refurbished pricing on Cisco classic products will be very different on Cisco Small Business products.  For example, a RF of UC520 will be a different price point than a RF of UC540 in terms of discount from their original list price/ASP

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: