Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart CallConnector Standalone Operator Console

Hey guys,

Running the SCC standalone operator version 1.6.0.15.  No SCC personal clients are installed on user PCs.  For the telephone status, not the availability of users, I can see when a call rings in on their IP phone.  I can see when they answer and are connected to that call.  I don't see their telephone status if they initiate a call.  I also don't see their telephone status if they set DND.  Is that right?  The telephone status only seems to work for incoming calls and not when they make outbound calls or set DND.  Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Dave

4 REPLIES

Re: Smart CallConnector Standalone Operator Console

Hi Dave,

Funny.. I was about to post with the same issue. I have tried the SCC Operator Stand-Alone on two different UC500's, both have this problem.

Bryan

Cisco Employee

Dear Sirs:

I've escalated your issue. Stay tuned.

Regards
Alberto

Bronze

Hi Dave:

You should see both the incoming and outgoing call status on the SCC Operator. We have seen some issues related to voice translations of numbers that have been corrected. We would need the server log files and date/time and numbers of the outgoing calls that were not showing up to investigate the cause. Could you please zip and send the log files from the server Trace Log folder along with the details of the outgoing calls to cs-callconnector@external.cisco.com.

DND status is not displayed in the CallConnector.

Thanks

CallConnector Team

Thanks, the email with the log files have been sent.  Is there any plan to show DND in the SCC console?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content