cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart CallConnector Toolbar (free edition)

Jeremy Koch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco, can you please fix the smart callconnector toolbar installation packages!

the 32-bit version will not install on windows 7 64-bit and the 64-bit install will not work with office 2010 32-bit.

so either way you cannot get it to work or install!

Just because you are running 64-windows does not mean you will run 64-bit office.

UC540 system with 8.6.2 Software Pack
3 Replies 3

Tyler Bennett
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco,

Exact same issue here! Smart CallCollector Toolbar integration does not work with Outlook 2007 32-bit on Windows 7 64-bit. Please fix.

[discussion link]

Hi, i spoke with their support team about this and its not posible to fix. Its because of the way the TAPI drivers work with 64-bit and 32-bit. Something along those lines....

Anyway there is not fix apprently. it just wont ever work...

UC540 system with 8.6.2 Software Pack

I too have had no luck in getting them to recognize this and fix the installers. However I have provided a how-to on how to work around the limitations of the Smart CallConnect Toolbar installers and get the toolbars functioning in x32 Outlook and x32 IE on x64 Windows (link below).

[Link]

The claim from Cisco support that it is not possible is incorrect; they just need to fix their installers to handle this combination.