Views
Helpful
Replies

SNR and PickUP

Patrick Werner
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community.

Follwing scenario. A user uses SNR forwarded to his Mobile Devices.

His desk phone rings, after 2 seconds his mobile device rings too. The user is connected to the caller with his mobile phone. The desk phone is still ringing. The secretary use the Pick Up button on her phone pick ups the ringing desk phone of the user.

Now the connection betwenn the caller and the mobile device of the user is disconetced and the secretary is connected to the caller.

How do i prevent this?

Thanks and best regards Patrick               

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

ephone-dn xxx

snr ring-stop

Note: I don't know anything about CCA and unable to answer any questions about it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

ephone-dn xxx

snr ring-stop

Note: I don't know anything about CCA and unable to answer any questions about it.

Dennis Bigelow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Patrick,

You can extend the number of rings before the call rings that user's cell phone. In CCA under Configure>Telephony>Users/Extensions>Single Number Reach, and modify that users Delay and timeout settings.

This will allow the secretary enough time to grab the call before the users cell phone starts ringing.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: