cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Solutions for automated appointment verification and UC540?

dflick
Level 1
Level 1

I have a medical customer that wants to do automated appointment notifications.  They are using a hosted EMR that does not support this type of integration.  Does anyone know of a product that can integrate with the UC540 for automated appointment notification?  We would like to export the appointments from the EMR and load these into the calling system.  If the system could also report on cancellations by taking feedback from the call, that would be a huge bonus.  I have found a few systems in Google search but they all appear to be stand alone IVRs.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi There,

There are only two options that I know of that may work within the requirements you want, but still I am not entirely confident that is what you are looking for...

1.) SalesForce has a CRM that can integrate with the UC-500 series and you should look at this one

2.) Microsoft Dynamics is another one to consider

3.) ACT! is another one, but this one may require some CLI modifications

All three have some level of integration with the UC-500 series, but you need to investigate their own separate level of interop and integration to see if they are suitable.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

You may want to check with IPcelerate. They have a medical application for appointment calling. If their current offering does not have the options you need they can probably add they for you since they do custom applications for customers.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Here is a list of supported 3rd party apps

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-15347

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: