Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA 514 gig phone screen freezes

cliff.cutter
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I am having a problem with this phone during the provisioning phase.  Ill give you a breif description of how I provision the phone.  I used 3 profile rules.  The first rule is a cfg file that the phone gets via HTTP.  The 2nd rule is a PHP file that compiles an XML file that the phone grabs.  The third file is another XML file.  The problem I am having is that the phone will hang in the provisioning process when the 2nd profile rule creates a file that is bigger than 8k in size.  I ran a PCAP on this and I see the phone just stops requesting pretty much any TCP traffic and its at this point that the phone screen freezes.  Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.  I have attached the PCAP from the failure where you can clearly see that the phone stops all TCP requests and just hangs.                   

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in "small business voice - SPA phones". You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: