Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA500s End-User Programming of Speed Dials

Andy Williams
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Folks,

I have installed several SPA500s sidecars on various SPA525G2 phones with a UC320 system, but cannot find an easy way for end users to program their own speed dial buttons on the SPA500s. I had assumed that these could be programmed like the built-in buttons on the SPA525G2 (pressing and holding until it prompts for label and number to dial), but this does not seem to work. The only way we've found to program a speed dial button on the SPA500s is to log onto the UC320 console and work from there. This is not an end-user option for us. Is there any more simple way for my end users to program these buttons?

Thanks,

Andy Williams

1 Reply 1

Hi Andy,

Currently the only way to configure the sidecar buttons is through the UC320W Configuration Utility.  Another user editable speed dial short cut available is to program the speed dial via the phone LCD menu.  Select the speed dial menu select the speed dial number, and the target.  For example, if you wanted the digit 2 to speed dial 9 972 555 1212 you would, program that, then simply go offhook and dial 2#.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: