Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPA502G device not registering with non-Cisco IP PBX

We're testing a Cisco SPA502G single SIP account IP phone with our Zultys pure IP-PBX.  Strangely, the SIP account I added via the web interface has registered successfully, however, the device itself is not being recognized by the IP-PBX.  Typically I configure SIP devices on the IP-PBX as a generic SIP device which identifies by way of MAC address, which works without problems on Yealink, Grandstream & Polycom IP phones but not so with the Cisco phone.  I need to be able to see the device connectivity status from the IP-PBX admin interface.

So to summarize:

-Cisco SPA502G IP phone pulls IP from DHCP and the web admin interface is accessible

-The SIP account credentials I enter via web interface successfully register a SIP account

-The phone/device itself, which is listed on our Zultys IP-PBX as a generic SIP device identified by MAC address, is not showing as active by the IP-PBX

-We have other SIP IP phones such as Yealink, Grandstream, Polycom set up successfully this way and the IP-PBX is able to identify the device connection status.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content